Happy Roots snow removal plan:
-Happy Roots snow removal route will be limited to 45 homes.
- Happy Roots will remove all snow on customer requested hard surfaces including, driveway, sidewalks, patios, etc. by hand, snow blower, ATV, truck plow or skid steer. Snow accumulations must be 1-2 inches or more to initiate our services, unless otherwise requested by the homeowner.
- Happy Roots will remove snow once per snow storm upon completion of the snow storm, or once per day if the storm lasts more than 24 hours.
- Happy Roots will start the snow removal route as soon as the snow storm is complete except in multiple day storms, then snow removal will be once per day.
- The snow removal route will be done in geographic order from our shop.
- Snow removal may occur in early morning hours prior to sunrise or middle of the night if needed.
- Happy Roots will apply ice melt in areas where needed, if the home owner requests it. ***This is an additional fee.
- Pricing Information: Since there are so many variables with snow removal, the fairest way to price our snow removal is by time spent on your property. Most standard residential driveways and sidewalks will take a 1/2 hour or less, making most standard 2-3 car driveways and sidewalks $25 per visit. Larger driveways, corner lots and extra long sidewalks will potentially take longer depending on the size. Excessive amounts of snow will also increase the man hours spent on your property, so big storms may cost more. Our time starts as soon as we get out of our trucks with our equipment, no breaks or down time will be counted towards the time spent on your property. Any time past a 1/2 hour will be rounded up to the next 5 minute interval. Extra large properties/driveways may require the use of an ATV, truck plow or skid steer.
Hand Shoveling – $50/hr – $25 minimum
Snow Blowing – $50/hr – $25 minimum
ATV Plowing (Only if needed) - $75/hr – $25 minimum
Truck Plow (Only if needed) – $75/hr – $25 minimum
Skid Steer (Only if needed) – $100/hr – $25 minimum
Note: ATV, Truck Plows, and Skid Steers will only be used in snow storms that are too big for our shovels or snow blowers.
Ice melt – $5-$10 extra depending on the size of area. Only applied if requested by the home owner.
****Hours are based on Man-Hours (Example: 2 men for 15 minutes = 30 min. of billable time)
-Invoices will be sent out on the following Monday after the snow event. If there are multiple storms in one week, they will all be grouped together. ***Invoices will be due upon receipt.
- Residential customers must sign up for the entire 2012-2013 snow season to be on our snow removal route, but you may cancel at any time. Happy Roots does not require the customer to sign a binding contract, but we do require the customer to sign a snow removal agreement that serves as an agreement between Happy Roots and the customer on pricing and the service that will be provided.
- Snow removal will not be done and will be delayed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
email: Les@ColoradoHappyRoots.com Phone: 303-457-8300