Happy Roots Gives You a Professional Lawn Mowing Service – Plus we can do more than just cut the grass, we can take care of all of your landscape maintenance needs, including, aeration, fertilizer programs, weed control, full sprinkler system service, yard clean-ups, pruning, sprinkler management, snow removal and more.
Happy Roots offers weekly residential lawn mowing in the following areas of Colorado. Thornton, Northglenn, Westminster, Broomfield, Erie, Brighton, Henderson, and Reunion. Pricing starts at $25. This includes removing and hauling off all grass clippings as needed.
We are more than just a lawn mowing company. When you hire us, we will take the time to meet all of your landscape and sprinkler maintenance needs. Our goal is to serve you with the heart of a teacher and help you make your lawn and landscape look as good as possible within your available budget. We care about your property as much you do. Tap into our knowledge and experience to save time, money and water. Anyone can come and just mow your lawn, we care for it and have the knowledge, education, and experience to assist with creating a thick, green, weed free lawn, which makes cutting it a lot more fun. We can give you the best lawn on the block. You can be the grass on the other side of the fence, that everyone wants and talks about.
So chill out this summer, relax and spend more time doing the things you love to do, and leave the yard work to us. We won’t disappoint you, and if we do, we will make it right. Just check out some of our testimonials. If you would like a free quote on Weekly Lawn Mowing or any other services we offer, just fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we can.
- Keep a regular weekly schedule and avoid cutting off more than 1/3 of the grass leaf. You may need to mow two times per week during heavy growth periods in the spring and fall. If you cut too much off when you mow, the grass will turn yellow and be stressed out.
- Mulch your grass clippings if possible, this will return organic matter and nutrients back into your soil.
- Sharpen your mowing blade 2-3 times per year. This will ensure that your lawn mower is making a clean cut and not ripping the grass. A clean cut improves aesthetic appearance and helps prevent disease.
- Change the direction of your mowing pattern every week. Cross cutting your lawn will make it look better and will prevent the grass from being matted down due to rolling in the same ruts every week.
- Optimal mowing height for Blue Grass is 2.5″ to 3.0″. Cutting your lawn too short can create several problems like more weeds, higher water requirements, stressed out turf grass and a shallow root zone in most cases.
- Edge your sidewalks and driveways to give your lawn that professional clean look.
- Don’t cut your grass right after you fertilize with granular fertilizer. The mower may suck up the fertilizer wasting the money and time you put into it. Water the fertilizer in for a couple of days before mowing, or take the bag off and mulch the grass if you absolutely have to mow your lawn.
- If you plan on spraying the weeds in your yard, spray them the day before you mow. This will ensure that the weeds you are spraying will have a maximum amount of leaf surface to absorb the weed killer for the best results.
Residential Lawn Mowing, Aeration, Fertilizer Programs, Sprinkler Maintenance, Snow Removal, and Complete Property Care
Serving – Thornton, Broomfield, Westminster, Brighton, Erie, Henderson, Northglenn, and Reunion.
Copyright 2005-2013 Happy Roots – Thornton, Colorado – All Rights Reserved
Owners – Les & DeAnna Cowan