1. Five seasonal applications of fertilizer. All applications will include a seasonal blend of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Iron.
2. A spring and fall double aeration. We will go over the lawn twice in two different directions to give you the best aeration possible.
3. Two spring applications of pre-emergent for Crabgrass and annual weed seed control.
4. Three EZ-Wet or Revive applications with your summer fertilizer applications. This helps the fertilizer and water you put on your lawn go deeper into the soil and root zone and has proven to be very effective over the years we have applied it. This wetting agent helps you get the most use out of the water you put down, and really helps you keep that edge in the hot and dry seasons.
5. Fall over seeding. Even if you don’t have a “Thin” yard, over seeding in the spring and/or fall will give you the best opportunity keep the grass you “want” in your lawn and keep it thick.
You have the option to add weed control in your lawn and/or rock/mulch beds and hard surfaces to any of our fertilizer and lawn care plans. If you choose the silver plan and add weed control to your lawn, you will receive 5 applications of weed control in your lawn, and if you choose to add weed control to your rock/mulch beds and hard surfaces you will receive 7 applications of non-selective weed control in your rock/mulch beds and hard surfaces.
Other issues may arise with your lawn as the growing season goes on that require other applications as needed. Issues with fungus, insects, heat and drought are the most common. Along with your help, Happy Roots will help monitor the condition of your lawn and landscape for problems. If problems arise, Happy Roots will come out to your house at your request, or our suggestion and check the problem. Then Happy Roots will offer a suggestions or solution to the problem for a plan of action. At this time, we may need to add fungicide, insecticide or other products or services to your plan to take care of the issue. Any additions to your plan will be discussed and agreed upon with you the client prior to adding services or products to your plan.
*Although these lawn care and fertilizer plans are designed to give you a beautiful, lush, green lawn, the results will greatly depend on proper irrigation or watering. For more information on proper irrigation and watering practices, please ask Les when ordering.
**The number of applications stated assumes that services for the plan chosen are initiated by April 15th. If the client initiates services after April 15th, the plan applications and frequency will be adjusted to the start time of services with Happy Roots.